Attorney Paul B. Justi provides a broad spectrum of legal services with experience in real estate law, employment law, personal injury, wrongful death, business law, and insurance claims. He combines the vast legal knowledge of a large firm with the personalized service, attention and cost of a private practice to ensure the best representation possible.
Paul B. Justi, Attorney at Law
In practice since 1986, Paul B. Justi has spent more than a decade as a solo practitioner. Attending Princeton University and a graduating from the University of California at Berkeley, Paul completed his post graduate work at the Monterey Institute of International Studies and the Hastings School of Law in the top 1.5% of his class. After spending the first half of his career at large firms in downtown San Francisco, he opened up his own practice in Walnut Creek, California dedicated to excellent representation and personalized service.
A Full Service Firm
If you have a legal problem you need solved or a legal situation you hope to avoid, please call our office at (925) 256-7900 or simply fill out the contact form to the right. Our legal knowledge and practice areas include:
- Employment Law – covering age discrimination, race discrimination, gender discrimination, disability discrimination, sexual harassment, wrongful termination and other employment related cases
- Personal Injury & Wrongful Death – Automobile accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, injuries due to defective products, medical malpractice, serious slip and fall cases and any other injuries caused by negligence or wrongdoing.
- Real Estate Law – All areas of residential and commercial real estate sales, purchases, leases and development, both transactional and litigation such as contract disputes, real estate fraud and non-disclosure, zoning disputes, title evaluations, contract review, and other areas of real estate law…
- Business Law – From formation of limited liability companies, partnerships, corporations, and other business entities to lawsuits and legal disputes your business might face.
- Insurance Claims – Protecting clients in the case of unfair delays or denials or any type of “bad faith” action from insurance companies.